The company NETWORK GROUP s.r.o. and the partner company PROFIcomms s.r.o. currently share several development projects in the field of optical components and systems. We cooperate with institutes such as the Institute of Scientific Instruments of the Czech Academy of Science, ÚJV Řež, a.s., Brno University of Technology as well as with other companies that deal with optical fiber sensing systems, whether to protect the critical infrastructures or industrial measurement of non-electrical quantities.
NETWORK GROUP s.r.o.:
- TA01030859 – Development of a new type of sensor based on the changes in the characteristic properties of optical fibers for application in the systems of high-speed dynamic weighing of vehicles on the roads (2011–2014).
- VG20132015124 – New method of measuring the response of the containment cover to ensure the safety of nuclear power plant in the case of severe accidents (2013-2015, MV0/VG).
- 01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_019/0004506 – ATOS, Optical sensor systems calibration and specialty sensors for nuclear power plants (2017–2019).
- 01.1.02/0.0/0.0/15_002/0000862 – FEMLAB: research center with femtosecond laser NETWORK GROUP, s.r.o. (2014–2020).
- 01.1.02/0.0/0.0/16_049/0008823 – Innovation of the production of a new type of sensor WIMS: High-speed vehicles weighing with fiber-optic sensors (2017–2018).
- VI20172020099 – Fibre optic sensors for safety measurements in nuclear power plants during severe accidents (2017–2020, MV0/VI).
- TH01011254 – Set of elements for photonic communication (2015–2018, TA0/TH).
- TA01010995 – Stabilized laser sources for the calibration of spectrometers in the optical communications. (2011–2014, TA0/TA).
- LF13020 – The use of sensors and microcomputers installed on a person (2013–2013, MSM/LF).
- OE10014 – The use of sensors and microcomputers installed on a person (2010–2012, MSM/OE).
- TA03010835 – Fiber-optic sensors for industrial applications (2013–2016, TA0/TA).
- LF14035 – Autonomous System of space routing for mobile communications (2014-2016, MSM/LF) .
- 01.1.02/0.0/0.0/16_084/0010311 – Redundant control and measurement fiber-optic measurement system for function in a strongly electromagnetically disturbed environment (2017–2020).
- VI20172020067 – Smart technical textiles for increasing the security of critical infrastructures (2017–2020, MV0/VI).