Thermo FBG is a high-accurate optical filter based on temperature controlled Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG). Thanks to precise electronic control it could be also used as wavelength reference with absolute accuracy of ±1 pm. Central wavelength and other optical parameters are given by used FBG. You can choose the FBGs here.
NEW: We can also offer version with implemented 3-port or 4-port optical circulator for optical power up to 1000 mW.
- Fine tune and high accurate optical filter
- Wavelength reference
- Calibration of less accurate optical devices
- High accuracy, stability and reliability
- Wide operating temperature range
- Suitable for sensoric applications or telecommunication
|Depending on used FBG
|O, C or L
|± 1 pm
|Max. 1000 mW
|1200 € (without circulator)